Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Just got back from Buenos Aires


If you plan on visiting Buenos Aires, make sure you plan on staying a minimum of 3 weeks, otherwise you will feel like you got off a 15 hour flight (from LAX) just to get right back on! Other than that, my wife and I had a blast and loved seeing a restaurant bill of only $20 for my family of four. Its amazing how far the US dollar will take you in Argentina when you veer off the tourist spots like the famous Florida Street.

We plan on relocating our family there in July, which by the way was all my idea, so you can imagine how good a sales person I needed be when convincing my Laotian American (english speaking only) wife to sell our house, furniture and most all our belongings and move to a third world country to start my own business. Its been difficult a times, but it seems like she is finally OK with the plan. Thank God because I really couldnt do this without her. My kids are a whole other story which I will get into at another time.

No comments: